||[Mar. 17th, 2009|02:59 pm]
Listen in, listen Ian!
Oh, I was going to post a big post about what I've done recently, but I find I can't be bothered to go into much detail (I'm mysteriously tired today) so here's a quick bullet point type thing:|
- Last Friday evening, Adam Buxton's Focus group at the BFI. Some bits of film, some charcter stuff, a mediocre guest stand-up, Kevin Eldon's performance poet character (and I've never been more relieved than when he got up on stage after being announced as the poet) and a band. Pretty good show all in, especially for the very reasonable price.
- Saturday, from about midday to half past two. NOTHING. Alright?
- Saturday afternoon - went out to St James's park to look at the pelicans, and they were gone! They've drained the lake to de-silt it, so I had to be content with the squirrels, who were being quite playful and the spring flowers in full bloom. Lots of daffodils. Then I walked down through the back streets of Victoria to Pimlico station.
- Sunday was the East Putney to Putney Bridge tube walk via Wandsworth, followed by food and drink in Putney until late. Putney High Street's quite bustling isn't it? I may go back and look at it in daylight at some point.
- Yesterday was Camera Obscura at the Lexington, courtesy of miss_newham sorting tickets out through her work. They were excellent and the new songs all sound good.
Tonight is Oliver! That should be good. Then tomorrow and Thursday QNsI that I feel like I need.
Man with silly name gets upset at someone at Vodafone making fun of his silly name.