||[Apr. 16th, 2007|11:02 pm]
Listen in, listen Ian!
- Curry at the Bombay Bicycle Club, Balham. Although "cover charge"? Fvck off. There was flannel origami.
- Getting sh@t on by something arboreal on the way back to the station. webofevil tells it in the detail it deserves.
- Erm, not much. Peep Show was v. good though.
- Back Mckevely to win the Grand National. It finishes second, beaten by less than a length. Damn. Still, it gives me the sob story which every gambler loves.
- With demiabeille, go to Pinewood Studios to see The IT Crowd being filmed. Don't get into the studio, as too many people have turned up. With their yellow wristbands.
- Given lack of entertainment in Pinewood, go to Chinatown instead and have excellent food.
- I went to climb up The Monument, and then generally wandered round the City and the Thames Path. I saw London's only funicular railway which I think I mentioned to webofevil the other day.
- In the evening, it was internetsdairy's birthdayoke in Bloomsbury. I sung Viva Las Vegas, Up The Junction, The Beautiful Ones and Brick.
- Back to work. Ho hum.